Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dreams of sugar plums... er... rice milk tea

I had a dream last night that I was in Beijing, walking down the street where I used to teach at Canon once a week, past a convenience store I usually went into before class to buy a particular rice milk tea (which I couldn't find other places) and some kind of snack before class.
As I walked past (in the dream) I thought, "Wow, it feels so nice to be here, and there's that store, I should go get one of those drinks and a muffin." But I was on my way to find some other place a few blocks away, so I kept walking, figuring there'd be plenty of time to go back for that drink later, because I was going to stay in Beijing for a while, and it felt so nice to know I'd be there for a long time....

Then I woke up.

I should've enjoyed the drink while I had the chance. Darnit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I wonder when we will eventually hit the rate of $0.01 to 1 Gigabyte.

I eagerly await the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte drive, hahaha. But for now I guess I will be happy with having a 16 gig Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Posted by PostNext for R4i Nintendo DS.)