Friday, May 16, 2008


Funny, I didn't click the orange OR the blue buttons... but while I'm here, let me experiment a bit....

Ah, I can add pictures! woohoo! This is one of my favorite roof pictures, when they messed up my hair color last year and I yelled at them in really bad Chinese and stormed out the door crying (how a real Chinese girl would handle it). It grew on me by the time I got home and I had fun with it after all. Go with the flow...
"I can pretend this is a famous quote, but really it's just me...."
  • and i can use these handy bullet points to list what i bought at the store:
  • 黄瓜
  • 豆腐
  • 鸡蛋
  • 巧克力牛奶
  • are you getting bored yet?
Ok, that's enough, we'll see what happens tomorrow. I'm REALLY going to bed now, I swear.

3 comments:

Simba said...

红头发不适合你。
^_^

kanyixin said...

谢谢 :P 现在有我自己的颜色. 我钢材看你也用blogger, 下班的时候我看看.

Anonymous said...

Cool - and red :)