Saturday, May 29, 2010

someone stole my weather widget

I had a lovely red weather widget in the top right corner that told the weather in Beijing. It's gone. Just disappeared. That's what happens when you ignore your blogs. People pillage them.
Hmm.
I find myself missing the striking color of it more so than actually knowing the weather in Beijing. It looked good.
*sigh*...
Life has been quite turbulent lately.

On an unrelated note, when I got back to the US (2008) I was missing a picture disk of my entire trip to Mongolia. My pictures literally stop at the border, where I changed disks. I was thinking about Mongolia today, and when I gather my thoughts I'm going to write some of those memories being that I don't even have a photo and I don't want it to disappear... once I no longer remember it, it's gone.

No comments: