Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Little stuff I found

I unexpectedly had off today, so I'm unpacking a bit from moving. In a little bag I found some little items. They made me miss some things, particularly eating in the Lenovo cafeteria, and walking around there from the subway to work. The green ticket is 5 mao, half a kuai, and was to be used by non-employees like me who didn't have swipe cards. We buy tickets from an office then use them to buy food. I liked the food, though the employees there said they liked it too but only for the first few weeks, and I'd start to not like it very shortly. They were right. Same foods repeated, and not much tofu. But it's a nice warm fuzzy memory.

The big thing on the left is my VIP pass to an MMA event, which my son gave me for Christmas. My own pics are here, and you can go to their real website at www.mmachina.com . Going clockwise we have the green lunch ticket; a McDonald's salt packet; my archery card giving me about 40% off, I think; a piece of chinese Dove chocolate (yeah baby); and my ATM card with the account number covered by a toothpick from the Kempinski Hotel, which is very famous and fancy, and I never stayed in. I don't really know where I got that from, but I have a bunch. How exciting.

No comments: